CASE: Private Residence (East Butler, PA)
INVESTIGATION DATE: 1/31/14
INVESTIGATORS PRESENT: Chris, Susan, Savannah, Jo, Amy
LUNAR CONDITIONS: Moon 1% full (Waxing Crescent)
SOLAR CONDITIONS: Solar X-rays (M-class flare), Geomagnetic field (quiet)
ABOUT THE LOCATION:
This private residence is a single family home located in East Butler Pennsylvania. Due to client confidentiality, no specific information about the home will be revealed.
The claims of paranormal activity reported by the clients seem to center around the 9 year old girl who lives there. According to the client, her daughter has heard her name being called on several occasions when only the two of them were in the house. The mother claims that in each case, it is not her who was calling her daughter. The daughter inadvertently recorded cell phone video of what her mother believes is a paranormal entity. The mother also claims to have been scratched when she was in the shower and actually presented photos of the scratches that she took shortly after she felt a burning on her back. The client reports frequent feelings of uneasiness and unexplained noises. She also reports that her two cats often act strange, intently watching things that she cannot see or running scared for no apparent reason.
* Savannah, Amy, and Susan all felt a unexplained heaviness upstairs in the area of the bedrooms. This was the same location where Melanie and Nina got a similar feeling.They all stated that the feeling was prominent in the head and facial area. The investigator who had these experiences during this investigation were unaware of the experiences had by investigators during the first investigation.
* Savannah saw unexplained movement in the bathroom on two separate occasions.
* Savannah and Susan both found it hard to breath in the little girl's bedroom.
* Amy heard what sounded like a whisper in the little girl's bedroom.
* Several investigators heard an unexplained shuffling sound in the little girl's bedroom.
* Amy and Jo both heard what they described as a low, muffled groaning sound in the little girl's bedroom.
* Savannah saw what she described as a round ball of light, approximately the size of a quarter, near the landing at the bottom of the stairs.
Data review of this investigation produced no evidence that we felt merited posting in this case file.
Our follow up investigation of this private residence in East Butler Pennsylvania provided investigators with a few interesting personal experiences and, like our initial investigation, the activity seems to be centered around two connecting bedrooms on the second floor. As for tangible evidence, we did have one piece of video footage, a bright flickering light in the living room, that we thought might possibly be something paranormal in nature. However, we were able to debunk it as light from outside coming in through a small tear in the curtain covering the window where it was captured. While we were not able to validate any of the clients' specific claims, we believe those reporting the activity to be credible. We will be keeping in touch with them and are open to returning to the residence if future activity warrants.