CASE: Private Residence (East Butler, PA)
INVESTIGATION DATE: 1/17/14
INVESTIGATORS PRESENT: Melanie, Chris, Dave, Nina, Carol
LUNAR CONDITIONS: Moon 98% full (Waning Gibbous)
SOLAR CONDITIONS: Solar X-rays (active), Geomagnetic field (quiet)
ABOUT THE LOCATION:
This private residence is a single family home located in East Butler Pennsylvania. Due to client confidentiality, no specific information about the home will be revealed.
The claims of paranormal activity reported by the clients seem to center around the 9 year old girl who lives there. According to the client, her daughter has heard her name being called on several occasions when only the two of them were in the house. The mother claims that in each case, it is not her who was calling her daughter. The daughter inadvertently recorded cell phone video of what her mother believes is a paranormal entity. The mother also claims to have been scratched when she was in the shower and actually presented photos of the scratches that she took shortly after she felt a burning on her back. The client reports frequent feelings of uneasiness and unexplained noises. She also reports that her two cats often act strange, intently watching things that she cannot see or running scared for no apparent reason.
* Melanie and Nina heard strange, unexplained thumping noises in the attic.
* While in the second floor bedroom of the 9 year old girl, Melanie felt a heavy pressure on her jaw/facial area and had ringing in her ears. Nina felt a heavy pressure in her head and also experienced the ringing in the ears. After several minutes, the symptoms dissipated.
* Chris and Carol heard what sounded like a loud breath in the living room.
* There were random, minor K2 spikes in the living room. They started when the breath was heard by Chris and Carol and continued throughout the investigation session.
*Carol felt an unexplained cool breeze while in a second floor bedroom. The room temperature was 71 degrees and there were no open windows or vents.
* Chris and Carol heard a very faint whispering sound in the living room. The audio recorder we were running did not record anything unusual.
Data review of this investigation produced no evidence that we felt merited posting in this case file.
Our initial investigation of this private residence in East Butler, PA did not provide much in the way of evidence or significant personal experiences. There were a few occasions throughout the evening that could have indicated the presence of something paranormal in nature but those incidents were not relevant or frequent enough to lead us to that conclusion. However, the credibility and conviction of the clients is certainly intriguing and we have scheduled a follow up investigation of the location. Often, a single investigation does not provide an adequate amount of information for a responsible and conclusive determination to made regarding the potential existence of a paranormal presence at a particular location. This case is one such example. Hopefully, our next visit to the home will bring us closer to the answers being sought by those who live there.